No, you do not need an appointment for an estimate at Class Auto Center. We love walk-ins! Feel free to stop by at your convenience and we will take arrange everything else. However, if you prefer, give us a call and we will be happy to schedule you an appointment with one of our friendly estimators.
We have trained representatives to
help you with your needs.
Contact us now
or call us at 562-595-6400
Frequently Asked Questions
Involved in an auto accident? Follow our step-by-step guide.
In the state of California, you have the right to choose where your car will be repaired – even if your insurance company recommends their preferred body shop to you. However, if you do use an insurance company recommended repair shop, the insurance company must stand behind the repairs if your vehicle is not repaired properly.
Yes. Our Fast-Track Express Repair Program is specifically designed for customers seeking minor, affordable repairs. Stop by or call ahead for a free estimate – it won’t take longer than 10-15 minutes, depending on the extent of damage to your car.
Your deductible is determined by your individual insurance policy, so you’ll need to ask your insurance agent to verify the amount required. Deductible payments should be made directly to Class Auto Center. If another party’s insurance company is paying for your repairs, you are not responsible for a deductible.
Yes! Our skilled painters utilize special blending techniques so not even the best-trained eye will be able to spot a difference.
Yes! Our trained estimators will continually inform you on updates throughout the repair process. We look forward to calling you when your car is complete so we can schedule a convenient time for you to pick up your refurbished car!
Yes! All work performed by Class Auto Center is guaranteed for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. The limited-lifetime warranty covers all work performed, including parts installed, labor, color match and gloss retention.
We offer full-service 24-hour towing and flatbed recovery service through Mr C’s Towing and are happy to make all the arrangements necessary to have your vehicle towed to our shop.
Yes! We are located down the street from Enterprise-Rental-Car. After you drop off your vehicle at Class Auto Center, one of our drivers will gladly take you to their nearby office.
Yes! Our drivers are more than willing to transport you to your destination, be it your home, office or elsewhere (within 15 miles).
- Stop/ Reduce the Danger
- STOP IMMEDIATELY! (Failure to do so may be regarded as ‘Hit and Run.’)
- Move your car out of traffic to the roadside if it is safe to do so.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Turn ON hazard lights.
- Watch for traffic after the accident.
- Warn other cars with flares, cones, etc. (You can be liable for damage.)
- Do NOT smoke.
- Call for Help
- Call 911 (Meanwhile, be careful – the other driver may be dishonest or may become violent.)
- Do NOT admit fault. (Tickets don’t show fault.)
- Do NOT discuss your insurance policy limits.
- Do NOT argue or discuss the cause of the accident.
- Do NOT accept roadside settlements. There may be hidden damage.
- Give reasonable assistance to people injured in the accident.
- Aid the Injured:
- Do NOT give emergency medial assistance uness you are trained to do so.
- Do NOT assume people aren’t injured because they seem to be OK.
- Do NOT move a victim unless they are in danger.
- Gather Information
- Note the state and license plate number of other cars involved.
- Ask other people involved in the accident for their names and telephone numbers.
- Ask potential witnesses for their names and telephone numbers before they can leave the scene.
- Go to the emergency room or to see your physician IMMEDIATELY if you have any pain or discomfort.
- Consider seeing your doctor even if you feel ok. Some injuries can take weeks to develop.
- Not seeing a doctor may make it difficult for you to collect benefits from insurance companies. See one as soon as possible.
- Call your insurance company immediately.
- Take pictures of any visible injuries or bruises.
- Take pictures of any damage to your vehicle and/or other vehicles.
- Take your car to Class Auto Center to check for any damages.
- You will typically be required to notify both the police and the DMV if the dollar amount of damages exceeds $200-$500, if either vehicle is towed, or if anyone is injured.