We have trained representatives to
help you with your needs.
Contact us now
or call us at 562-595-6400
About Class Auto Center
Class Auto Center was opened in 1981 and has since served its customers as Southern California’s premier collision repair center. Class Auto Center proudly services dealerships such as Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach, Long Beach BMW, Circle Audi, Circle Porsche, Glenn E. Thomas Dodge and Cabe Toyota.
Many recognize founder Ray Neveau’s “Fix it Right – the First Time!” philosophy as a key factor in his 30+ successful years at Class Auto Center. A pioneer in the industry, Neveau has since co-founded Spectrum Collision in Irvine, and most recently, Global Collision Center in Garden Grove.
- Our knowledgeable team of Estimators, Technicians and Senior Staff are here to provide excellent customer service and superior performance. Learn more
- Class Auto Center’s 15,000 square foot facility on the corner of Cherry Avenue
and the 405 Freeway houses state-of-the-art equipment and our technicians
are all factory trained. Learn more
- Location & Hours. Learn more
- Class Auto Center is involved with several local charities and is always looking for new ways to give back to the community. Learn more
- We provide unmatched collision repair and customer care in Los Angeles. Our testimonials speak for themselves. Learn more
Awards & Accomplishments
- I-CAR Platinum Achievement Certified Technicians
- Dupont/Spies Hecker Certified Paint Technicians
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Master Technicians
- Top Rating, Better Business Bureau